Monday, January 23, 2012

Slash Jacking! Tales of the Jack O Slasher!

     So last september I was approached by my one my friends from high school. Aardvark, Host of "The all new Brain eaters show" on nyc public access. about starring in her horror / comedy movie, Jack O Slasher. I jumped at it! Why the hell not!?


     We filmed it in Oct-Nov. in long island at F & A Schmitts farm in Melville. It was low budget goodness. Long days & nights and pretty chilly. Not only did I get to star as the killer, I was able to be part of the crew. It was my film making dream come true. From lighting to boom operator to story boards to camera man I did it all, and everything in between.

    A lot of good things came  of this random call. Made some new friends and got the catalyst to move forward again with my short from earlier. (More on that later...)

     Like our facebook page for more updates! Jack-O-Slasher


     As far as when it'll be released, I'm not sure yet. It's all in post production now. I'm excited to see what the future holds with this!

     So here's the teaser trailer from the 1st nights shoot.

That's it for now, Go hard or go home!
Ojayy

No comments:

Post a Comment